Location: Trondheim, Norway
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
Quorum’s Energy Components (EC) is the worlds' leading hydrocarbon Management (HCM) software suite for production management in oil and gas. In close cooperation with our customers, we have developed a unique portfolio of integrated IT solutions that supports the whole supply chain for upstream companies within production, transport, sale, and revenue.Responsibilities
- Participate in workshops with customers, for the purpose of analyzing and gathering user requirements and documenting business processes
- Designing and implementing/configuring solutions to meet customer business requirements
- Configuring and implementing software solutions supporting the value chain from reservoir to revenue recognition.
- Provide technical and functional support to customers
- Testing and verification against business processes requirements
- Development of test automation using Selenium framework and other relevant technologies suited for automated testing of web interface
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Computer Science / Information Technology / Petroleum Technology / or similar
- Advanced knowledge in Java programming
- Knowledge in database modelling and programming, preferably Oracle
- Knowledge in business process modelling and requirement analysis
- Excellent communication skills, and fluent in Norwegian and English
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas value chain, from reservoir to revenue recognition
- Additional Technical Competencies like: Java backend/frontend programming, Oracle database modelling and PL/SQL programming, Containers – Docker, App Server / Web Container – WildFly, Cloud solutions – Azure and Amazon Web Services, REST API's , PowerBI or similar business analytic tool is a bonus
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Solution oriented and flexible with high work capacity
- Have a strong sense of ownership, self-driven and ambitious
- Proactive and have a strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools, and technologies
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with stakeholders on all levels
- Enjoy working with various tasks like; requirement specifications, software development, configuration of existing software, infrastructure setup incl. cloud-based solutions, testing and customer training and support
- Have a positive attitude
- You have a 5+ year plan to build a career with us
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department