Location: Stavanger, Norway
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
Quorum’s Energy Components (EC) is the worlds' leading hydrocarbon Management (HCM) software suite for production management in oil and gas. In close cooperation with our customers, we have developed a unique portfolio of integrated IT solutions that supports the whole supply chain for upstream companies within production, transport, sale, and revenue.Overview
We seek high performing Solution Consultant to work in our professional Consulting and Services team in Stavanger delivering our software solutions to one of our large clients in Norway.Responsibilities
- Facilitating and leading workshops with clients, for the purpose of analyzing and gathering user requirements and documenting business processes
- Analysis of business requirements and presentation of findings in clear and concise documentation including gap analysis identification of risks, dependencies and recommendations for process improvement.
- Developing and documenting “As Is” and “To Be” process maps in compliance with enterprise process mapping standards.
- Implementing/configuring Energy Components solutions to meet client business requirements
- Designing and documenting test scripts to ensure functional design meets all business requirements
- Collaborating with product development team and suggesting improvements
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Computer Science / Information Technology / Petroleum Technology / or similar
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience from IT and/or Oil & Gas business
- Experience in business process modelling and requirement analysis
- Advanced technical competencies in database modelling and programming, preferably Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in object-oriented programming, preferably Java
- Experience with cloud solutions, containers and RESTful integrations.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Norwegian/Scandinavian and English, both written and verbal
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Additional Technical Competencies like: Java backend/frontend programming, Oracle database modelling and PL/SQL programming, Containers – Docker, App Server / Web Container – WildFly, Cloud solutions – Azure and Amazon Web Services, REST API's , PowerBI or similar business analytic tool is a bonus
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department