Location: Bogota, Colombia
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment which contributes to drive the energy transition? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing technology & professional services solutions company and industry leader in energy transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the energy industry. Throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
DaWinci powered by Quorum is a Logistics Management application that changes perspectives on logistics in the global energy industry by integrating the end-to-end logistics supply chains for Personnel and Cargo in a tool built to facilitate safe, efficient, and collaborative logistics. As part of the DaWinci-team, your colleagues will be a global team of experts both with respect to technology and the business we support, and most importantly; you will have the chance to be yourself in a social and passionate environment!We are building the logistics software of the future through our passion for Making Logistics Easy - Do you want to join us?
As a Support Consultant, you will work as part of a highly effective, global team with a reputation for providing exceptionally high standards of client support and technical services. If you consider yourself a growth focused individual, this is a great opportunity to join our world class organization in a high-tech role.
You will demonstrate an affinity for rapid, high quality issue resolution in a fast-paced technical environment and a strong passion for customer satisfaction and a willingness to build your technical and business skills supported by previous experience supporting or using a premiere upstream oil & gas software solution.Responsibilities
- Ensure our clients get fast and accurate product support. Initially, your focus will be supporting our DaWinci (logistics/supply chain) product, with opportunity for expansion to our other products
- Respond to and resolve client incidents via Fresh Desk, Salesforce Service Cloud, email, telephone, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, with end-to-end responsibility
- Follow technical support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge centered support and resolution timeframes while continuing to investigate new innovative ways for improving processes
- Achieve customer care metrics on first response and average resolution times to ensure a positive customer experience
- Build client relationships and lead multi-level conversations within an organization
- Collaborate with internal Quorum Software teams, such as development and consulting, to escalate and resolve client issues
- Contribute to and conduct internal and external training for product and specialty learning, including video production
- Contribute to our knowledge base by identifying and documenting common issues along with the steps to resolution.
- And other duties as assigned.
- University Degree, preferably B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- 1-2 years professional experience in a software support environment and/or 1-2 years in an upstream oil and gas technical role
- Working knowledge of a logistics or supply chain platform is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with Excel, VBA, SQL and relational databases
- Service oriented, team centered attitude
- Strong technical skills, with an ability to think through details and methodically troubleshoot client problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- A sense of urgency about solving problems and attaining favorable results
- Excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and global teams
- Ability to set achievable goals and deadlines and maintain commitment to achieving goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Colombia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
- Current professional card or registration in Colombia (if applicable): The successful candidate will be required to present their professional card or registration information if the role is deemed to be regulated.
- Onboarding Medical: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an onboarding medical examination prior to commencement of employment, in accordance with Colombian legislation.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department