Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
DaWinci powered by Quorum is a Logistics Management application that changes perspectives on logistics in the global energy industry by integrating the end-to-end logistics supply chains for Personnel and Cargo in a tool built to facilitate safe, efficient, and collaborative logistics.
With DaWinci and its Add-On Modules we interconnect a wide range of user groups to make the Logistics of Personnel and Cargo to and from work sites as seamless as possible. This includes Planning / Logistics Teams from Operator companies, Personnel Coordinators from their Contractors, Base / Traffic teams from Transportation Companies and the Travelling personnel.
As part of the DaWinci-team you will work out of our office located in Ostrava, your colleagues will be a global team of experts both with respect to technology and the business we support, and most importantly; you will have the chance to be yourself in a social and passionate environment!
We are building the logistics software of the future through our passion for Making Logistics Easy - Do you want to join us?Overview
As a Product Owner you will be at the center of our creative software building factory which count in total 9 scrum teams. You will be responsible for a set of teams and their backlogs, making sure that the resources at your disposal is utilized to deliver on our company strategy and product vision of making logistics easy and efficient for our customers.
The right candidate for us is a strong IT technical individual with a desire to design good solutions applying a natural innovative mindset. You will work alongside other product owners which will help you learn the workings of our Dawinci product with all its modules and add-ons. You need to be willing to learn and we expect the right candidate to be curious and not afraid to ask the necessary questions to gain critical competence on our Dawinci product.
We have a dedicated customer base which include some of the largest oil and gas companies in the world. From time to time we do co-innovation projects with customers and in this context you will be at the forefront discovering and evaluating problems, authoring improvements to bring about solutions and delivering innovation in our products.
And best of all; you will do it with a passionate team of colleagues in the DaWinci Team.Responsibilities
- As a Product Owner you will take ownership a specific set of Product Areas or Modules
- For this particular Product Owner position, you will take ownership for our Integration and API area and for our Native Mobile Apps
- As part of this ownership, you will be responsible for conveying the strategy to the development team
- You work closely with Product Specialists to further detail defined epics and business requirements into actionable User Stories
- Prepare User Stories for the prioritized product features in the product backlog through input from internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for backlog grooming together with the development team for future releases
- Be available to the development team for questions and clarifications
- Verify and test completed work during the sprints in order to catch issues/misunderstandings at an early stage together with the QA role in the team
- Have a clear picture of what is completed and what is not; and also why during the sprint (At the sprint review there should be no surprises for the Product Owner)
- Is responsible for the production of relevant product documentation
- And other duties as assigned
- Serious and Responsible
- Team-work abilities
- Higher education, preferably a relevant Masters degree
- Proven IT technical abiliites, e.g., SQL competence, Native Mobile App technologies, system integration and API technologies
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Innovation processes and project methodology
- Ability to break down complicated large ideas into several smaller workable pieces while making sure the end result meets and deliver set target outcome.
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the Czech Republic is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department