Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
DaWinci powered by Quorum is a Logistics Management application that changes perspectives on logistics in the global energy industry by integrating the end-to-end logistics supply chains for Personnel and Cargo in a tool built to facilitate safe, efficient, and collaborative logistics. As part of the DaWinci-team you will work out of our office located in Bergen, your colleagues will be a global team of experts both with respect to technology and the business we support, and most importantly; you will have the chance to be yourself in a social and passionate environment!
We are building the logistics software of the future through our passion for Making Logistics Easy - Do you want to join us?Overview
The DaWinci Customer Success Manager is above all responsible for ensuring that our customers succeed with their use of DaWinci. Furthermore, the role has ownership of our customer governance framework and all customer relationships through the customer lifecycle.Responsibilities
- Lead a team of account owners
- Take ownership of the most strategic accounts directly
- Link together all internal stakeholders involved in deliveries to the customer
- Own and implement our customer governance framework across the customer portfolio
- Ensure that our product and services create value for our customers to succeed with DaWinci
- Continuously focus on expanding the value in dialogue with relevant stakeholders
- Drive customer satisfaction across our customer portfolio
- Solve customer issues and act as point of escalation tactical matters
- Be part of the leadership team to contribute in shaping our strategy
- Education on master / bachelor level is preferred but not required
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Preferably located in Bergen
- Builds relationships with integrity
- Understands customer value
- Is a motivational leader
- Presents well
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Norway is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in EnglishAbout Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.