We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Carrying out the safe setting and operation of a range of CNC lathes & mill/turn lathes to produce quality components which meet engineering specifications
- Work with a range of ferrous, non-ferrous and exotic materials.
- Interpret drawings and production order routings and work with the information provided to ensure that components can be manufactured safely , and inspected to the required standard using a range of measuring instruments & processes.
- Recognise basic machining defects, report them to supervision and work with supervision to help identify true root causes and measures to prevent recurrence
- Ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy and safe in accordance with 5s requirements within the plant.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- A machining apprenticeship with post apprenticeship experience is preferred
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience of working to close tolerances and with experience of premium threads preferred
- Experience of working Mazatrol Control CNC Machines preferred.
- Awareness of health and safety regulations
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Simpson Road, Arbroath, Angus, DD11 2NJ, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 179966
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.