Imagine a future where you provide logistics support to the offshore operations team of the world's most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll assist our offshore operations with controlling and optimizing spare parts and consumables, overseeing the inventory management system, running the tools and PPE system, and offering general support to ensure a smooth and efficient working environment. You’ll aid our technicians and onshore support team, liaising with site and global support to ensure that we maintain an efficient and effective supply of electricity.
Welcome to Region Americas Operations – Regional Support
You’ll be part of Warehouse Coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of the offshore wind farms. You’ll work together to maintain a high regard for safety, a collaborative ethos, and a passion for delivering exceptional service.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the cost-effective maintenance of the warehouse’s material and tooling
- securing a minimum stock to serve a high-yield production, in collaboration with the site team and the operations supply chain
- providing support and data for short and long-term maintenance of the offshore wind farms and ensuring that our operations managers and technicians have the right equipment in the right place, at the right time
- general operational support such as mobilization, logistics, tools/PPE management, and other key tasks to optimize site functionality.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in managing and coordinating warehouses
- are IT literate, with a knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems, as well as the Microsoft Office package
- have excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- are curious and looking to support our drive for operations excellence by executing daily or weekly tasks
- open to working a shift pattern, sometimes spending up to 14 days offshore on a Service Operation Vessel (SOV) at a time
- have a valid US driver’s license.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 22, 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.