At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received HRKomm award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM:
In Europe we are refining fuel products in the Italy, France, UK, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands and move high amounts of volume in our supply chain from our refineries to our terminals and customers via truck pick up, rail, ships, barges and pipeline every single day in more than 10 countries. This is not a simple operation, delays cause disruption impacting supply reliability, customer experience, and eventually the bottom line.
We satisfy the needs and add value to our customers and consumers through our wholesale fuels channel to hypermarkets, industrial customers, resellers, and our network of branded service stations. We’re also present in the LPG, Aviation, Marine and Asphalt businesses. Our product line includes fuels for cars and trcuks, jet and marine fuel, heating oil, and asphalts.
Supply Chain Coordinators are monitoring inventories and product demand, and execute product movement downstream of the refineries into and out of terminal tankage for a set of products and specific geographical scope ensuring that customers receive their products in time.
Supply chain jobs at ExxonMobil have various level of complexities that is driven by the product volume, market dynamics, supply chain complexity, and method of transportation offering great and long-term career progression within the specific roles or across the roles. Furthermore, ExxonMobil is committed to remain industry leading in the way we operate our Fuels Supply Chain. We are currently investing heavily in transformational technology in order to further digitalize our Supply Chain. We are continuously looking for applicants at different seniority levels, from junior logistics graduates to experienced supply and logistics professionals from any industry. A strong background in digitalization would be a plus.
The positions include but are not limited to the following examples:
- Supply Coordinators Truck/Rail/Pipeline - junior to mid-senior level candidates,
- Marine Scheduler EMEA - mid-senior to senior level candidates
- Marine Demurrage and Oil Loss Claim Analyst EMEA - junior to mid-senior level candidates,
- Supply Chain Digitalization Project team members.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and execute product movement from origin facilities to destination tankage, issue loading and discharge orders.
- Respond to and manage customer inquiries and complaints.
- Communicate supply shortages, technical disruptions to customers.
- Work with the customer to define alternate loading locations; assist in shifting / scaling volumes as necessary.
- Manage inventories to meet agreed operating targets appropriate stock levels.
- Interface with key logistics partners to ensure effective operations.
- Document movement in SAP.
- Coordinate with Refineries, Sales and Trading and Exchange partners to forecast and plan supply / demand balances, trigger buy / sell signals to optimizers and traders.
- Communicate supply disruptions and unplanned events to Refineries, Terminals, Sales & Trading, Optimization as needed, assesses and implements mitigating steps (i.e. product downgrades, convenience exchanges, customer diversions).
- Ensure understanding and compliance with applicable customs regulations, with import-export documentation requirements.
- Support refinery, and terminal volume growth initiatives and projects.
- Understand customer needs to deliver the right service and bring insights that could drive additional value.
- As Claims Analyst be responsible for all aspects of Demurrage & oil loss claims including the timely and accurate filing, analyzing and settlement of claims in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- Be part of transformational digitalization projects in the Supply Chain area.
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or Master’s degree preferably in logistics, business administration, economics or engineering.
- Experience in logistics is an advantage.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and able to work under high pressure and pace.
- Ability to make prompt decisions sometimes with limited information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional working proficiency in English and French.
- Advanced understanding of data management tools and technologies, databases concepts and querying an advantage
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
- Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
- Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
- Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
- Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
- Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.