Empowering The People Who Power The World
Looking to join the positive-minded workplace of an industry leader? Look no further than IFS, Energy and Resources (formerly P2 Energy Solutions). We are the world’s largest and most trusted partner in the oil and gas and mining sector with over 30+ years experience in software. More than 1,700 upstream oil and gas companies around the world rely on us to improve their business processes and augment their corporate performance.
As we continue to grow, IFS, Energy and Resources is recruiting people into a culture that allows employees to be their best selves at every stage in their career journey. We view diversity and inclusion objectives through the same lens as any critical business objective – and we place a high value on our working environment where all people feel respected and are treated fairly. Our inclusive culture is critical to our success in building a firm that hires, develops, and retains extraordinary people.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our awesome team in West Perth
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Generate new opportunities with net new customers through productive business development activities such as cold calling and lead generation.
- Build and execute on a plan to hit targets for software, services, and managed services.
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale in line with P2 processes and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in customer meetings, workshops, and critical conversations, to help define the business problem and articulate the technical solution and business benefits
- Work in collaboration with existing accounts to generate new opportunities; to upsell and cross-sell P2’s software and service solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal P2 teams to facilitate the development of the most appropriate and suitable solution for each individual client.
- Using the company CRM software, be an expert at opportunity management, keeping contacts and critical customer data up to date.
- Provide sales and executive management with relevant account updates, opportunity updates and sales forecasts regularly.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
- Industry experience within the resources sector is mandatory (process engineering or a production background is ideal)
- Strategic sales success with a focus on key account management, value selling, with an understanding of complex sales cycles and relationships
- Enterprise sales experience working with large organisations in the Resources sector
- Someone who can work as part of a team, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally whilst also having the ability to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
Belief In The P2 Way
What we offer you:
- Flexible work options (working from home)
- Onsite parking
- Generous salary and commission plan
- Professional Development opportunities
- Brilliant team members and customers to work with
- Employee benefits such as paid parental leave
We foster a work environment of trust, autonomy and teamwork. We work hard to deliver the best solutions to our customers and know our competitive edge is our awesome people!
IFS, Energy and Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To find out more please visit: www.p2energysolutions.com
Please note that:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Only candidates with unlimited right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
- Must be located in Perth, WA